This post is part of the 📖 300 Email Marketing Tips series.
Today, I am reading introduction chapter of the brand new book 300 Email Marketing Tips written by Author, Meera Kothand a 3X Amazon best-selling author of the books The One Hour Content Plan, But I’m not an Expert and Your First 100..
Yesterday, we read about THE BIG, BOLD PROMISE which explains why email helps establish trust, so embracing yourself to email marketing is a no brainer for your business.
THE 5-STEP ACTIVATION PROCESS
Steps 1–5 are all you need to get started with the email marketing
- It starts with the traffic you send to your website or any page with an incentive or lead magnet (a free resource that you offer in exchange for an email address).
- You then capture this traffic via a lead capture system such as an opt-in form or landing page.
- You can then present your new subscriber with a one-time offer or tripwire. This is your first attempt at converting a subscriber into a buyer.
- Your new subscriber receives your welcome email.
- Depending on the end goal and pathway you’ve set out for that subscriber, you will send a dedicated series of emails or follow-up email sequence that primes and nudges that subscriber toward that end goal.
Do you know you can listen to this book on Amazon Audible for FREE?
If you are not into reading like me, then you can listen to this book for FREE on Amazon AudibleDon't Read. Just 🎧
For all of these you need
- An entry point (a way for people to enter your funnel) via a lead magnet or any kind of opt-in incentive
- A way to capture that subscriber via a landing page or opt-in form
- A dedicated series of emails that prime and nudge that subscriber
- Subscribers are the most engaged with your brand in the first forty-eight hours of subscribing.
To start with email marketing, all you need is two things.
- Email service provider
- Lead capture systems
That’s it for today. Tomorrow, I am going to read a new section “TIPS TO BRAND YOUR EMAIL LIST”.
Author(s): Meera Kothand
Part 2 of 18 in the 📖 300 Email Marketing Tips book series.