This post is part of the 📖 300 Email Marketing Tips series.
Today, I will continue my reading where I left off yesterday. I am reading a section of TIPS TO BRAND YOUR EMAIL LIST from the first section of the book 300 Email Marketing Tips written by Author, Meera Kothand a 3X Amazon best-selling author of the books The One Hour Content Plan, But I’m not an Expert and Your First 100..
Yesterday, we read about TIPS TO BRAND YOUR EMAIL LIST which explains why email helps establish trust, so embracing yourself to email marketing is a no brainer for your business.
Chapter 1 / Section 1
YOU WILL ATTRACT AND REPEL SUBSCRIBERS
Your email list can’t be for everyone. People will always unsubscribe, no matter how good your emails are. It’s not personal.
What you can do:
- Start by being consistent with your emails
- Be bold and repel (on purpose) if you must
Do you know you can listen to this book on Amazon Audible for FREE?
If you are not into reading like me, then you can listen to this book for FREE on Amazon AudibleDon't Read. Just 🎧
DETERMINE THE ACCESSIBILITY OF YOUR BRAND
Will you encourage subscribers to respond to your emails?
Will you phrase your emails in a way that shows that you value a two-way conversation with your subscribers?
When you do so, you gain tons of insight about what your subscribers are struggling with and what they need you to create for them.
- The bolder you are, the more you will attract your ideal reader and repel the rest.
- Don’t water down your message to fit your average reader.
- You don’t have to be chained to your desk answering emails for hours for this to work. But you need to let people know that there is someone on the other side of your emails.
Author(s): Meera Kothand
Part 4 of 17 in the 📖 300 Email Marketing Tips book series.