This post is part of the 📖 300 Email Marketing Tips series.
Today, I will continue my reading where I left off yesterday. I am reading a section of TIPS TO CAPTURE & CONVERT TRAFFIC TO SUBSCRIBERS from the first chapter of the brand new book 300 Email Marketing Tips written by Author, Meera Kothand a 3X Amazon best-selling author of the books The One Hour Content Plan, But I’m not an Expert and Your First 100..
Yesterday, we read about TIPS TO CAPTURE & CONVERT TRAFFIC TO SUBSCRIBERS.
MAKE SHARING YOUR POSTS RIDICULOUSLY EASY
- Add Click to Tweets within Your Blog Posts
- Add Share Links to Emails, Thank-You Pages, and within Lead Magnets
KEEP PEOPLE ON YOUR SITE LONGER BY ADDING RELATED POSTS
The longer your readers are on your site, the higher the chances of them signing up for a content upgrade or a lead magnet.
Note: The author listed all the tools and plugins to do the below thing easily. I am not allowed to share here. I can share the strategy but not the tools. Please consider buying the book.
The goal of my reading and writing this blog is not to replace the book with my writing but to highlight the important points.
- Add Related Posts
- Make Use of White Space by Adding a Sticky Sidebar Widget
- Remove Categories from Your Sidebar for New Blogs
- Remove Unnecessary Widgets
- Share Landing Pages in PR Activities
Do you know you can listen to this book on Amazon Audible for FREE?
If you are not into reading like me, then you can listen to this book for FREE on Amazon AudibleDon't Read. Just 🎧
- Add Your Landing Page Links to Your Social Media Profiles and Pages
- Share Your Lead Magnet on Social Media
- Add a Sign-Up Form to Your Facebook Business Page
- Promote Your Lead Magnet on Your Facebook Cover Photo
- Share Your Lead Magnet on Pinterest
- Promote Your Lead Magnet on Your Twitter Cover Photo
That’s it for today. Tomorrow, I am going to read a new section called “TIPS TO CREATE A BRAND-BOOSTING WELCOME EMAIL.”
Identify opportunities on your website to grow your list. Please read the book and make a list of options where you are not using the website real estate to promote your lead magnets and landing pages and turn them into a to-do list.
Use your social media profile pages to promote your landing pages and lead magnets.
Author(s): Meera Kothand
Part 7 of 18 in the 📖 300 Email Marketing Tips book series.