This post is part of the 📖 Building A Storybrand series.
Today, I am reading a new section A CHARACTER from the BUILDING YOUR STORYBRAND chapter of the book Building a StoryBrand written by Author, Donald Miller.
Yesterday, I read a section 6. That Helps Them Avoid Failure from The Simple SB7 Framework chapter.
StoryBrand Principle One: The customer is the hero, not your brand.
When you define something your customer wants, the customer is invited to alter their story in your direction. If they see your brand as a trustworthy and reliable guide, they will likely engage.
Simplify your message like this:
- Financial Advisor: “A Plan for Your Retirement.”
- College Alumni Association: “Leave a Meaningful Legacy.”
- Fine-Dining Restaurant: “A Meal Everybody Will Remember.”
- Real Estate Agent: “The Home You’ve Dreamed About.”
- Bookstore: “A Story to Get Lost In.”
- Breakfast Bars: “A Healthy Start to Your Day.”
That’s it for today. I will try my best to finish the section tomorrow. See you later.
Do you know you can listen to this book on Amazon Audible for FREE?
If you are not into reading like me, then you can listen to this book for FREE on Amazon AudibleDon't Read. Just 🎧
Author(s): Donald Miller
Part 10 of 34 in the 📖 Building A Storybrand book series.