This post is part of the 📖 Building A Storybrand series.
Today, I am reading the chapter THE STORYBRAND MARKETING ROADMAP from the book Building a StoryBrand written by Author, Donald Miller.
Yesterday, I read Create an Automated Email Drip Campaign section from People Want Your Brand to Participate in thier Transformation chapter.
To jog your memory, in this chapter, we are reading StoryBrand Marketing Roadmap and looking at the top five things we can do to grow our business.
- Create a One-liner.
- Create a Lead Generator and Collect Email Addresses.
- Create an Automated Email Drip Campaign.
- Collect and Tell Stories of Transformation.
- Create a System That Generates Referrals.
So far we have seen, “Create a One-liner”, “Create a Lead Generator and Collect Email Addresses” and “Create an Automated Email Drip Campaign”.
Today, I am reading the fourth one from the list “Collect and Tell Stories of Transformation”.
ROADMAP TASK FOUR: COLLECT AND TELL STORIES OF TRANSFORMATION
Great testimonials give future customers the gift of going second.
Simply asking for a testimonial usually won’t work because customers will share their feelings about you by default.
The following questions will allow you to build a bank of compelling testimonials that work with nearly any customer quickly and easily.
Do you know you can listen to this book on Amazon Audible for FREE?
If you are not into reading like me, then you can listen to this book for FREE on Amazon AudibleDon't Read. Just 🎧
Here are five questions most likely to generate the best response for a customer testimonial:
- What was the problem you were having before you discovered our product?
- What did the frustration feel like as you tried to solve that problem?
- What was different about our product?
- Take us to the moment when you realized our product was actually working to solve your problem.
- Tell us what life looks like now that your problem is solved or being solved.
People love movies about characters who transform, and they love businesses that help them experience transformation themselves.
I can confidently recommend this book as I am into chapter 5, and I would go as far as to say this is the best book I have read till date in this genre. Pick the book using the link below or just go to Amazon and search. It doesn’t matter. Catch you later, alligator.
Author(s): Donald Miller
Part 33 of 34 in the 📖 Building A Storybrand book series.