This post is part of the 📖 The Brain Audit series.
Today I am still reading the chapter Bag 5: The Testimonials from the book The Brain Audit: Why Customers Buy (and Why They Don’t) written by Author, Sean D’Souza.
Do you often wonder what your customer is thinking? Don’t leave the thought process to chance and let that customer walk away. Your customers don’t want to walk away. They want to buy from you.
The Brain Audit shows you how the customer takes decisions. And what you need to put in place, so that the customer feels happy to buy products or services from you.
From the introduction chapter, we read and understand that we need to know the 7 elements of why our customers buy from us or why they don’t. Here are the 7 things for you to recap.
- Bag No. 1: The Problem
- Bag No. 2: The Solution
- Bag No. 3: The Target Profile (The Trigger)
- Bag No. 4: The Objections
Bag No. 5: The Testimonials(we are still reading this today)
- Bag No. 6: The Risk Reversal
- Bag No. 7: The Uniqueness
Bag 5: The Testimonials
There are six questions you need to ask to get outstanding reverse testimonials. Not only do you get great, believable testimonials, but each testimonial is rich with emotion and detail.
The six questions you need to ask to get a powerful testimonial are:
1) What was the obstacle that would have prevented you from buying this product/service?
2) What did you find as a result of buying this product/service?
3) What specific feature did you like most about this product/service?
4) What would be three other benefits about this product/service?
5) Would you recommend this product/service? If so, why?
6) Is there anything you’d like to add?
Each of the testimonials is mirror-images of the objections.
All the 6 questions and their implementation details are well explained in the book. It is not practical or ethical to reproduce them. Please consider buying the book.
Do you know you can listen to this book on Amazon Audible for FREE?
If you are not into reading like me, then you can listen to this book for FREE on Amazon AudibleDon't Read. Just 🎧
Buy or not buy?
This book is excellent. Do not hesitate to pick this. Pick the physical book, so you take notes and highlight the bits you want to reference later. This book is such a kind of book where you need to pass it to the next generation.
Listen, I don’t care whether you buy the book using one of the links on the page or not but just buy. You will be glad for my recommendation.
Author(s): Sean D'Souza
Part 11 of 15 in the 📖 The Brain Audit book series.