This post is part of the 📖 The Lifestyle Investor series.
Today, I am reading Myth 6: You need a lot of money to start cash flow investing section from the Debunking the Most Common Myths about Investing chapter of the book The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cash Flow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom written by Author, Justin Donald.
What if there were a simple, proven system to get you off the hamster wheel, create cash flow, and generate real wealth with little risk or complexity?
The Book The Lifestyle Investor is your ticket to:
- End trading time for money so you have more of both
- Create immediate cash flow while reducing your investment risk
- Replace your job with passive cash flow streams that multiply your wealth so you can live life on your terms.
- Join the super-achievers experiencing wealth and freedom today!
Yesterday, I read Myth 5: Most investing experts give good advice chapter from the book.
Myth 6: You need a lot of money to start cash flow investing.
The most important thing for you to know is that all of the strategies can work for you no matter what you have to invest.
How you decide to get started may depend on your knowledge, risk tolerance, and investable capital.
The good news for you is, I have several strategies to use as a starting point.
Whether you are an accredited investor or not makes a difference in certain investments.
An accredited investor is an individual or business entity allowed to invest in certain investment opportunities based on satisfying at least one requirement regarding their income, net worth, or professional experience.
In this section, the Author discussed various investment opportunities below 50,000 and 1 million and above.
It is neither practical nor ethical to reproduce the text here. Please consider buying your copy as this propels you towards the change your life once for all.
That’s it for today. Tomorrow, we will read Murphy’s Laws for the Lifestyle Investor.
We will recap six myths explained in the book once again here to understand the underlying concepts.
- Myth 1: The best way to become wealthy is by building your 401(k), following traditional investment advice, or investing in the stock market.
- Myth 2: You can’t spend money freely today and grow your wealth at the same time.
- Myth 3: The best investments are tried-and-true choices you’ve already heard about.
- Myth 4: You can’t upgrade your lifestyle without sacrificing profit.
- Myth 5: Most investing experts give good advice.
- Myth 6: You need a lot of money to start cash flow investing.
Buy or Not to Buy:
This chapter alone blew my mind. I think I am with the right company with this book. As I turn each page, I can’t wait to see what I will get out of this book. A must-read book if you care about your money and lifestyle.
Author(s): Justin Donald
Part 11 of 25 in the 📖 The Lifestyle Investor book series.
Series Start | The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cash Flow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom - Day 10 | The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cash Flow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom - Day 12