This post is part of the 📖 The Lifestyle Investor series.
Today, I am reading the final chapter Part Three The Call from the book The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cash Flow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom written by Author, Justin Donald.
What if there were a simple, proven system to get you off the hamster wheel, create cash flow, and generate real wealth with little risk or complexity?
The Book The Lifestyle Investor is your ticket to:
- End trading time for money so you have more of both
- Create immediate cash flow while reducing your investment risk
- Replace your job with passive cash flow streams that multiply your wealth so you can live life on your terms.
- Join the super-achievers experiencing wealth and freedom today!
Yesterday, I read the remaining section of the Commandment 10: Every Dollar of Investment Gets a Return from the book.
Part Three The Call
Success isn’t overnight. It’s when every day you get a little better than before. It adds up. —Dwayne Johnson
Now that you’ve discovered the 10 Commandments of a Lifestyle Investor, are you ready to do the work?
Becoming a Lifestyle Investor is about creating the life you dream, a life of abundance, but it’s also about helping others through that abundance.
Once you’ve mastered this lifestyle, you create a ripple effect inside your circle of influence that can change lives and impact hundreds, thousands, or even millions of people.
Before you go on, here’s what I recommend you do.
- Stop reading and write out what you believe about money. Get specific.
- Now go back through the commandments and complete any response you skipped.
My goal is that you dog-ear this book because you refer back to these commandments often. Mark it up. Use it to jot down thoughts, questions, and ideas.
Better yet, start a journal and watch your progress as you implement these strategies and become a Lifestyle Investor Lion.
Imagine what life will feel like when you design your perfect day, rate your most important Freedom Values, create an inspiring Freedom Vision, and take your first step toward adopting a Lifestyle Investor mindset.
Review the “Mindset Is Everything” chapter to prepare your mind to take action on your dream.
That’s it. We finished reading the book. What a great book. One of the best books that I have read in my life. See you tomorrow with a new book.
- Commandment 1: Lifestyle First
- Commandment 2: Reduce the Risk
- Commandment 3: Find Invisible Deals
- Commandment 4: Get the Principal Back Quickly
- Commandment 5: Create Cash Flow Immediately
- Commandment 6: Find an Income Amplifier
- Commandment 7: Plus the Deal
- Commandment 8: Cut Out the Fat
- Commandment 9: Use Leverage to Your Advantage
- Commandment 10: Every Dollar of Investment Gets a Return
Buy or Not to Buy:
This book blew my mind. I think I am with the right company with this book. As I turn each page, I can’t wait to see what I will get out of this book. A must-read book if you care about your money and lifestyle.
Author(s): Justin Donald
Part 25 of 25 in the 📖 The Lifestyle Investor book series.
Series Start | The Lifestyle Investor: The 10 Commandments of Cash Flow Investing for Passive Income and Financial Freedom - Day 24