This post is part of the 📖 Your First 100 series.
Today I am reading second chapter of the book Your First 100: How to Get Your First 100 Repeat Customers (and Loyal, Raving Fans) Buying Your Digital Products Without Sleazy Marketing or Selling Your Soul written by Author, Meera Kothand.
What if you had a pool of repeat customers and loyal, raving fans waiting to buy EVERY SINGLE ONE of your digital products?
What if you never had to chase or wonder where the next sale of your digital product is going to come from?
What if you knew exactly how to turn first time visitors into subscribers and then loyal customers who stay and buy again and again and again?
The Book Your First 100: How to Get Your First 100 Repeat Customers will allow you to discover how to take the brand and business you have right now and transform it into one that has the potential to build repeat customers and loyal, raving fans..
Up to now, we understand that just like a brick and mortar business, your online business has several points of interaction with your audience. These brand interactions are called touchpoints.
We understand there will be 5 touchpoints and as well as 5 core areas which anchor and impact your touchpoints.
- Pre-Touch Point
- Premier (First) TouchPoint
- Pivotal TouchPoint
- Prime TouchPoint
- Post TouchPoint
- Email Marketing
- Digital Products (and Offers)
- Selling Practices
STACK YOUR VALUE LADDER
What do you send your subscribers after they have opted-in?
An email sequence.
But what goes into a sequence? What do I put in? What should I leave out?
- State the goal of your sequence What is the end goal or objective for your email sequence?
- Plan how many emails you’re going to have in your sequence
- Get more people into your sequence
EMAILS THAT HOOK WITH 4C
Let’s drill down into the type of emails that will help you hook loyal customers. There are four parts to emails that hook.
- Do you have a clear call to action that invites a sign-up to your email list?
- Do you clearly communicate the benefits of being a subscriber to your list?
- Do you have a follow-up sequence that nurtures your audience?
- Do you have dedicated nurture sequences for your offers?
- Is your lead magnet aligned with your business?
- 4C—Are your emails lacking any of these components?
- Does the tone in your emails align with your brand attributes and brand personality?
- Are you being consistent with your email marketing in the following areas: tone, frequency?
- Where are other possible dead ends and missed opportunities?
That’s it for today. Tomorrow, I will read a new section-4, where we can see “How Your Digital Products (and offers) Can Pave the Way for Your First 100 Repeat Customers and Loyal, Raving Fans”.
Author(s): Meera Kothand
Part 10 of 16 in the 📖 Your First 100 book series.